Location: EnergyNest Sucursal en España. Torre Remedios Business Center, Av. República Argentina 24, Seville, Spain
EnergyNest has developed the world’s first commercially ready ThermalBatteryTM technology using high-performance thermal concrete – HEATCRETE® – as energy storage material. The company is based in Norway and has additional offices in Germany and Spain. EnergyNest’s ThermalBatteryTM solutions help energy-intensive industry to decarbonize their energy supply by electrifying industrial heat, and by recovering and repurposing waste heat. The company also provides large-scale energy storage to solar thermal- and other zero emission power plants. EnergyNest has partnered up with international large companies including Siemens Energy and HeidelbergCement, and is ranked #3 of Global TOP100 Carbon Reducing Innovations by Mission Innovation.
We can offer work in a creative and dynamic young company with an international work force. We offer competitive terms and conditions, and opportunities for personal growth. The workplace is at the regional office in Seville, Spain. Reporting will be to VP engineering. Working language is English. Travelling abroad will be required.
Main work tasks:
- Design process systems, including instrumentation and control, from conceptual level to detailed engineering
- Review and quality assure process-, instrumentation- and control related engineering documents from suppliers, from conceptual level through detailed engineering
- Define, plan, and execute commissioning, performance test and operators training at project site (as part of a larger team).
- Follow-up with customers and suppliers
- Provide technical support to commercial department
- M.Sc. in energy- and process engineering, mechanical engineering, or chemical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in process engineering for systems with high-temperature, high-pressure working fluids. Good understanding of heat- and mass transfer processes
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in commissioning and/or operation and maintenance of systems with high-temperature, high-pressure working fluids. Experience with heat exchange equipment such as heat exchangers, steam generators…
- Experience with CAD software
- General office software
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and orally.
- Structured and analytical
- Focused, attention to detail and high precision
- Problem-solving attitude
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Good communication- and presentation skills
Send your application to career-ES@energy-nest.com with subject Process Engineer