Senior Engineer, Piping and Pressurized Equipment, 100%
Location: EnergyNest AS, Olav Brunborgsvei 6, N-1396 Billingstad, Norway
EnergyNest has developed the world’s first commercially ready Thermal Battery technology using highperformance thermal concrete – HEATCRETE® – as energy storage material. The company is based in Norway and has additional offices in Germany and Spain. EnergyNest’s Thermal Battery solutions help energy-intensive industry to decarbonize their energy supply by electrifying industrial heat, and by recovering and repurposing waste heat. The company also provides large-scale energy storage to solar thermal- and other zero emission power plants. EnergyNest has partnered up with international large companies including Siemens Energy and HeidelbergCement, and is ranked #3 of Global TOP100 Carbon Reducing Innovations by Mission Innovation.
We can offer work in a creative and dynamic young company with an international work force. We offer competitive terms and conditions, and opportunities for personal growth. The workplace is in the main office at Billingstad. Travelling abroad is to be expected.
- Design of piping systems using 3D- and CAD software according to international codes and standards
- Review and verify 3 rd party design of piping- and pressure vessels, from conceptual level through detailed engineering
- Follow-up with customers and suppliers
- Definition of project scope and -planning
- Aid in customer enquiries and project development
- M.Sc. or higher in mechanical engineering, process engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in design of power & process piping systems with high-temperature, high-pressure working fluids in liquid and vapor state
- Good knowledge of applicable design codes (ASME & EN) and Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- General office software
- Structured and analytical
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Fluent in English and Scandinavian language, both written and orally
- Good communication- and presentation skills
Please send your application to email@example.com with subject Senior Engineer, Piping and Pressurized Equipment.